Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Book Drop Day




As promised the Big Brown Truck came today and Miss Amy signed for her 22 lbs of books. She opened the box to check out what was in store for the Fall and I was disappointed that the usual Course Handbooks were not included. Hmmmm, ponder, ponder...I guess a phone call is in order. I knew that she would not be receiving any Language Arts textbooks but apparently all her novels will be iTexts this year as well. The novels not being in the box were a big disappointment. Looks like a run to Borders is in our future.

1 comment:

  1. Handbooks are gone in high school :) I'm happy to walk you through anything you need to figure out how to lay out high school. I really like the World History workbook. That was a great support for DD.

    ReplyDelete