Wow! The year is finally coming to a close. Amy conquered algebra and biology and looks like she will be finishing the year with pretty decent grades. This year took its toll on me, I have two grey hairs to prove it. Looks like this summer I will be learning the joys of haircoloring!
So, let's look at what we learned this year:
1. Time management is definitely important.
2. Look ahead in the planner so Amy can work ahead to cover for test days.
3. Note taking is super important, she is playing with the big boys now!
4. Don't stress. It will get done, maybe not on my schedule or in the fashion that I want, but it will get done. (I have had to give up micromanaging!)
5. Chocolate is very good....caffeine is even better!!
6. The teachers at CA rock!!
7. The friends I have made through this school are amazing and I don't know what I would have done on somedays without them.
8.I have an amazing daughter who I love very much and who surprises me daily, thanks Amy for making this year super interesting!!
9. Never let said daughter near the Diametecous earth. She will make it look like an indoor blizzard and it will take weeks to get rid of.
10. Laugh, do it often. And enjoy life...
Now, onto planning for 10th grade......
Have a great summer!!!
Cat
No comments:
Post a Comment