Well, I just polished off the last of Miss Amys Halloween candy so it must be time for Thanksgiving! She wanted to work ahead so she could have the whole week of Thanksgiving off but with the demands of highschool it looks like she will be working up until the Tom Turkey pops. It is a struggle when our local highschool has a different holiday schedule. Her friends have all of next week off so they are planning mountain trips, etc. and she does not want to get behind since she just barely got caught up from our trip to Hawaii. Life is tough. (right) I wish I had it as good as she does when I was in highschool!
This week our biggest challenge has been Spanish and Biology. Spanish because it is well a different language, and Biology because she hates to take notes and the class is HARD! I kept telling her take notes, take notes....then I contacted her teacher and asked her to ask Miss Amy to take notes. What a difference! She listens to Ms. Patzin, me not so much....if only she could come and live here!!
No comments:
Post a Comment